Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jonathan told me I should do this....

So you see, I like to write and have written a number of stories; short stories and I'm working on a couple of novels and some 'spiritual' type books.  What I realize I like to write about is hope and change.  Not as a political concept, but as a way to live every day, on a personal, self-actualizing level.  And by self-actualizing, I really mean cooperating with God.  Since without Him, we can do nothing. 
Jonathan told me that I should publish my short stories to Kindle, start a blog and talk about what I've written, and then open a Facebook account that would direct people to my blog and published works. 
We'll see if all of this happens.  I'm not a fan of Facebook.  But I do feel called to write.  So maybe this is the way to get started, at least for me.   Which really brings me to tonight.  I just wanted to comment on Doug Griffith's blog, but it seems to be making me create this account.  Maybe this is God's way of getting me started.  If it is, then great, and if it's not, then I just added more clutter to the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment